Evolution, The Shift: Social Networks Are Now Becoming Market Networks.
My background is in Sales, Service & Business Development Consulting, and have trained and coached clients from Front Line through to Management in the Financial Services Industry. I have been owner/operator and developed offline and Online Businesses.
Latest posts by deb_markethive (see all)
- Social Media and Blockchain Technology. Is it Realistic and Viable? - December 13, 2018
- Evolution, The Shift: Social Networks Are NowBecoming Market Networks. - December 8, 2018
SEIZING THE FULL POTENTIAL OF THE RAPIDLY
EXPANDING MARKET NETWORK ECOSYSTEM.
TRENDING NOW: an emergence representing the evolution of Social Networks, combining social interactions with transactions between multiple buyers and sellers in a 360-degree pattern. Social Network + Marketplace + SaaS (Software as a Service [aka Workflow]) = Market Network.
Collaboration is appearing front and center as the new necessary component to businesses achieving and maintaining a competitive edge. It wasn’t long ago that the concept of an open market networking movement was a mere dream. The dream is fast becoming reality wherein an ecosystem has arisen around open networking, offering clients not only choices in the networking hardware and software they run to meet their specific needs, but also in how they obtain it. Companies of all sizes are now able to reap the benefits of open networking in a way that works best for them.
Market Networks are not just seen as a type of business, but rather as a strategic capability for any organization: the ability to orchestrate networks of service in a well-orchestrated, yet reproductive manner. This is one future of doing business that leads to solutions plus possibilities for development of additional organizational models that not only can increase variety, but also distribute innovation while supporting a richer framework of services, moving commerce towards new models in the global IoT marketplace.
Opportunities for Market Networks exist wherever there are groups of service professionals supporting industry verticals. Organizing business operations in this way can potentially produce a powerfully significant outreach which subsequently influences hundreds of millions of consumers.
While still seen as in its infancy, it’s become obvious that social media really had no choice but to become widespread with an emphasis on facilitating doing business, which meant evolving into commerce-friendly Social Market Networks or risk becoming irrelevant.
Market Networks combine the best elements from social networks (such as Facebook) with top qualities of marketplaces (such as eBay) plus a portfolio of software tools (SaaS), as with Adobe.
Comparison of 3 Market Networks:
- DotLoop provides SaaS tools and marketplace solutions, connecting millions of real estate brokers and agents with clients (from anywhere and even while on the go), through a paperless transaction platform to simplify getting deals done. This equates to providing more time driving growth versus chasing paper. DotLoop replaces form creation, e-sign and real estate transaction management systems with a single end-to-end solution while helping to streamline doing business with real-time visibility into transactions. Brokers and agents are also able to seamlessly integrate DotLoop into their workflow with apps they already use with one-click sign-on and with their accounting and CRM systems with flexible APIs.
With DotLoop. Brokers and agents can recruit, integrate, brand and simplify compliance with a complete 360-degree paperless solution. This results in higher ROI and a much-increased financial bottom line for the brokerage as well as their agents. Compliance is done right the first time, saving massive amounts of time and headaches for the brokers, agents and their clients. Brokers are able to recruit, and more importantly, retain top agents. A broker can power their entire business suite, from CRM and lead generation to accounting and commission reports, all with one-and-done, automated data syncing. They now have the ability to integrate with 40+ software platforms. Last, but certainly not least, there is the ability to brand their brokerage. Their tagline, logo, and colors automatically appear before co-op agents and customers with every document shared.
- Contently is designed for freelance writers to connect with clients and potential new clients. It’s a marketplace where companies can “shop” to find writers who will create content such as articles, eBooks, and other kinds of marketing collateral. It’s a SaaS tool that helps content marketers with organizing and streamlining their editorial calendars, also with managing the writers’ work, plus tracking performance through analytics.
Contently’s end-to-end content marketing platform is engineered to surface actionable insights at every stage of each of their client’s processes.
Contently provides clients with the ability to find talent on demand. Clients can scale their content program with an expert talent network they can only find at Contently.
With the achievement of a much faster time-to-benefit, developed from Contently’s work with hundreds of the world’s best brands, their services and methodologies improve every aspect of a client’s content program.
Customer experience has become critical in the digital age, yet keeping your content aligned across different product lines, channels, functional teams, locations, and campaigns is no easy task.
Marketers need more quality content than ever, but the way they manage the content lifecycle is stuck in the past. Without the right resources and infrastructure, scaling is incredibly difficult.
The competition for attention is fierce. Since 5 percent earns 90% of total consumer engagement, marketers need a data-driven content strategy to generate business results.
- Markethive is an innovative Ecosystem designed specifically for forward-thinking business people and Entrepreneurs. With a user-friendly “familiar” Facebook-like look and feel, Markethive is easily navigated, being simple enough for novices while at the same time powerful enough for individuals or groups with advanced skills, knowledge, experience and capabilities.
Of the utmost importance is that Markethive is a private network, being built on blockchain assuring security, privacy, and reliability from political manipulation. This means neither you nor your information is tracked nor profiled, and your personal information is NEVER SHARED with anyone.
Markethive’s culture is not fixed. It’s a decentralized, autonomous, fluid environment which includes manifestations of intellectual achievements, social habits, innovation, music, literature, technology, commerce, and the arts. A central “hub”, albeit a “decentralized” platform, system and framework built using blockchain technology, is designed to encourage “reciprocal interchange” of ideas, knowledge or skills as well as providing for exchange, sales or purchases of goods, services and commodities. This futuristic model is here now and fully prepared for the future, truly representing a prime example of the next generation = Market Networks. Markethive has the roadmap and is the blueprint of where things are headed.
Markethive’s collaborative community is founded for, as well as built, run and used by entrepreneurs and is self-governing, independent and sovereign by design. Markethive’s continuous objective and mission is to provide a social environment, complete with an arsenal of technology, that champions the rise of the entrepreneur.
Integrated with state-of-the-art blockchain, cryptocurrency, and inbound marketing technologies, Markethive has constructed a social network that provides a “Universal Income” created exclusively with entrepreneurs in mind. Because Markethive is self-governing, sovereign and controlled by its entrepreneurs and holders of Markethive, its coins (MHV) share in Markethive’s profits and benefit greatly from ultimate success.
Markethive’s culture is one of innovation, the DNA of their entrepreneurial ecosystem, inspiring and fueling its entrepreneurs through excellence. Although times, cultures, technology, politics, people, and economies change, the entrepreneurial spirit endures.
Markethive’s focus is upon providing a user-friendly social network environment which nurtures a true collaborative business community. Markethive is already seen as a leader in the Market Network realm. Their mission and objective is to pioneer “Universal Income” worldwide. It is already being predicted that Markethive will soon be the gold standard, to which all others will compare.
What Is A Market Network?
Market Networks are hybrids: part social network, part marketplace, part SaaS. *
- Social Network. An online service or site comprised of a connected interpersonal network of individuals, such as friends, acquaintances and coworkers. Social networks are designed to connect people with others who are a part of the network. This environment nurtures the building of relationships, providing the necessary stepping stones for the growth of “virtual online communities”. Social networking websites offer the ability to stay connected with existing friends, plus opportunities to meet new people.
Think of a social network as a dedicated website or other application that enables users to communicate with each other by posting information, comments, messages, images, etc. Think of a social network as a 360-degree spherical connection where individuals can share personal information with others in their own network. Some networks even offer private messaging services to provide the ability for real-time communication between members or the ability to leave messages privately.
As a general rule social networks are not particularly business-oriented or commerce-friendly by design.
- Marketplace. The term market comes from the Latin mercatus (“market place”). A marketplace is a location where people regularly gather for the purchase and sale of goods and services. Marketplaces allow for transactions between multiple buyers as well as multiple sellers. A marketplace is an arena of competitive or commercial dealings; the world of trade.
Fast forward to the realm of the Internet of Things (IoT), and now a marketplace is more commonly seen and represented as highly accessible, streamlined commercial transactions being conducted electronically on the Internet, with an outreach that has no boundaries or limits.
An online marketplace literally has the ability to expand the borders of even a local business to that of a nationwide outreach, or even worldwide exposure. With the advent of computers, the internet and networking, anyone can do business 24/7 from the comfort of their home or from anywhere, provided they have a computer, laptop, tablet, SmartPhone, and WiFi.
- SaaS Tool. SaaS tools are for making your job easier. SaaS is the modern way to run software and integrated tools to enhance, leverage and assist the subscribers’ success to achieve targeted goals within the construct of a particular sphere. Software as a service is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It is sometimes referred to as “on-demand software”. Reduces complexity, helps to keep pace with innovation, and provides access to experts for support to provide a clear path for your day-to-day tasks and projects.
One of the most popular forms of cloud computing is SaaS, defined as a software distribution model in which a service provider hosts applications for customers and makes them available to these customers via the internet. The era of installing software from a CD or from a data center’s server is coming to a close, as Internet-delivered software makes applications available anywhere, anytime.
* Market Networks focus on more complex services; the types of services that are not easily scalable and require more human collaboration.
Just as brick and mortar businesses have been and still are falling by the wayside to make room for much bigger and better ways in which to do business online without borders, traditional social networks will need to either evolve into being much more business- and commerce-friendly or get left behind.
In today’s economic and technological cultures, what had been seen previously as traditional jobs and long-term employment are now things of the past. Statistics have shown that employees and laborers now work on average for only 4 years or less. More and more, the faces of this new paradigm shift are entrepreneurs. Reid Hoffman founder of LinkedIn is quoted as saying, “All human beings are entrepreneurs.”
Hence, the impetus for designing a platform that will ultimately create real Universal Income that is available for everyone. It should be noted that Universal Income has become a new focus of elites, such as Elon Musk, and a subject for a more in-depth analysis in another article.
Attributes of a Successful Market Network.
If you recall from history, back in the days of the Gold Rush, it turned out to be those who provided the tools and resources for the miners who benefitted the most financially.
In a Market Network, a many-to-many transaction pattern is key. A Market Network often starts by enhancing a network of professionals that exist offline. Many of them have probably been transacting with each other for years using various offline methods of doing business: phone calls, fax, checks, and overnight packages. When moving all these connections and transactions into software, the creation of a Market Network makes it much easier for professionals to operate their businesses and for clients to get far better service.
- Market Networks target more complex services. The highest value services are neither simple nor normally objectively judged. They can be more involved and longer term. Market Networks are designed for these types of services.
- People matter. A Market Network is designed to acknowledge that as a core tenet while providing the best possible solution.
- Collaboration happens around a project. The SaaS at the center of Market Networks focuses the action on a project that can take days, months or even years to complete.
- Market Networks help build long-term relationships. For years, social networks like LinkedIn and Facebook have helped build long-term relationships. However, until Market Networks, they hadn’t been used for commerce and transactions.
- Referrals flow freely. The Market Network software is designed to make referrals simple and more frequent.
Market Networks increase transaction velocity and satisfaction. The Market Network grows the closing ratios on proposals and expedites the payment process.
The software also raises customer satisfaction scores, reduces miscommunications, and makes the work appealing, with outstanding results.
It’s just a matter of time until nearly all independent professionals and their clients will conduct business through the development of tight-knit collaborative Market Networks within specific industries. We’re just really witnessing the beginnings of this now. Each Market Network will have different attributes that make it work in each vertical, but the principles will remain the same.
Starting NOW, there will be many more forward-thinking entrepreneurs stepping forward, with their sights set upon creating increasingly innovative, highly synchronized business models and solutions to doing business in the 21st century and beyond. Those who will be most successful will not only keep up with the speed at which technology continues to change, but they will align themselves ahead of the curve at all times.
The potential payoff is predicted to be huge. Market Networks will have a massive positive impact on how millions of people work and live, and how hundreds of millions of people buy and sell better services.